Deepcool RF120 3 in 1 Kit + DeepCool GAMMAXX L240V2

Hi guys I'm planning to buy the Deepcool RF120 3 in 1 Kit and the Deepcool Gammaxx L240 V2 AIO. 

Now here's the problem, I don't know much about AIO and when I was looking at a video in YouTube I saw that the AIO has lots of connectors like legit lots and I am worried if I can properly connect my RF120 3 in 1 Kit and the AIO to my Gigabyte B450 ITX Aorus Pro Wifi Motherboard. It only has 2 fan headers 1 RGB header and 1 ARGB connector (I don't know if it does have those but in the website it says it has 1 x digital LED strip header 1 x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header)  I was planning on connecting the 2 fans from the AIO to the RF120 3 in 1 Kit fan header because I think it can connect up to 4 fans though I'm not sure if all 4 are for fans but then there's the header for the lighting, the mobo only has 1 header for 4 pins I think unless I can connect the 4 pins connector to the 3 pins header. 

3 hours ago, Tenma White said:

Hi guys I'm planning to buy the Deepcool RF120 3 in 1 Kit and the Deepcool Gammaxx L240 V2 AIO. 

Now here's the problem, I don't know much about AIO and when I was looking at a video in YouTube I saw that the AIO has lots of connectors like legit lots and I am worried if I can properly connect my RF120 3 in 1 Kit and the AIO to my Gigabyte B450 ITX Aorus Pro Wifi Motherboard. It only has 2 fan headers 1 RGB header and 1 ARGB connector (I don't know if it does have those but in the website it says it has 1 x digital LED strip header 1 x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header)  I was planning on connecting the 2 fans from the AIO to the RF120 3 in 1 Kit fan header because I think it can connect up to 4 fans though I'm not sure if all 4 are for fans but then there's the header for the lighting, the mobo only has 1 header for 4 pins I think unless I can connect the 4 pins connector to the 3 pins header. 

Check if the kit comes with splitters, if not, just buy a fan/led splitter. it works anyways.

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

6 minutes ago, Martin2132 said:

Check if the kit comes with splitters, if not, just buy a fan/led splitter. it works anyways.

I need splitters and not a fan hub?

1 minute ago, Tenma White said:

I need splitters and not a fan hub?

it works either way. its just that with splitters, you can directly control the fan curve on the PC. some fan hubs have external controls on the fan speeds since some of them are powered via the sata power of the PSU.

CURRENT PC SPECS    

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

Just now, Martin2132 said:

it works either way. its just that with splitters, you can directly control the fan curve on the PC. some fan hubs have external controls on the fan speeds since some of them are powered via the sata power of the PSU.

http://www.deepcool.com/product/dcoolingaccessory/2017-07/12_6835.shtml   this

that kit allows you to power 3 LED stuff and 3 fans.  it has an inline control if you dont have an RGB header but you do so you can use the included splitter, connect the RGB wires to the included splitter then attach it to the RGB header. the remaining fan connections will be connected to the fan splitters and directly to the fan header of the motherboard . both splitters allows 3.

CURRENT PC SPECS    

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

Wait correction, based on this image that is in that item, you can actually have 6 fans in one output(though im not sure the motherboard can handle that much . need more info from the others) 3 RGB lights that can be directly connected to the motherboard and 3 more RGB that can be connected to the RGB controller and powered via the sata connector from the PSU.

deepcool.jpg

CURRENT PC SPECS    

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

3 minutes ago, Martin2132 said:

that kit allows you to power 3 LED stuff and 3 fans.  it has an inline control if you dont have an RGB header but you do so you can use the included splitter, connect the RGB wires to the included splitter then attach it to the RGB header. the remaining fan connections will be connected to the fan splitters and directly to the fan header of the motherboard . both splitters allows 3.

Assuming that the fans from the Deepcool AIO are also RF120 then I can connect it to the fan hub from the RF120 3 in 1 kit right? My mobo has 2 headers for the fan all 4 pins, 1 for the CPU and 1 System Fan header, can I plug the pump 3 pin pump connector to the 4 pin CPU fan header? I will plug the fan hub from the RF 120 kit to the System fan header. Now here's the problem, Mobo only has 1 12V 4 pin RGB port and I need that to connect the lights from the RF 120 kit. Where do I plug the 4 pin LED connector from the AIO now?

(though im not sure the motherboard can handle that much . need more info from the others) 
My mobo is Gigabyte B450 ITX Aorus Pro WiFi oh and yeah about the motherboard not being able to power that much don't worry I only need 4 Fans. 2 for the radiator and 1 back and 1 top.

deepcool.jpg

2 minutes ago, Tenma White said:

that second wire.

CURRENT PC SPECS    

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

8 minutes ago, Martin2132 said:

that second wire.

So does this mean I'm good to go?(well not really yet I mean like does that mean I can connect all the things that I need without buying anything else?) But what about the lighting of the AIO though? I'm gonna connect the LED connector to the one that connects to the PSU right? can I still sync all of them together? I can connect the 3 pin pump header to the 4 pin CPU connector?

i think the AIO comes with the same kit as well . so i think you are good to go. based on my experience with deepcool, they almost always come with the connectors on their coolers.

CURRENT PC SPECS    

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

i think the AIO comes with the same kit as well . so i think you are good to go. based on my experience with deepcool, they almost always come with the connectors on their coolers.

So the pump 3 pin connector I will connect it to the 4 pin CPU header (This works right??) 
2 fans (back and top) and 2 fans from the radiator I will connect to the fan hub from the Deepcool RF 3 in 1kit
3 fan RGB connect to the fan hub that connects to motherboard, the other 1 to the PSU and the Radiator also to the PSU

Are all of these correct?

I dont have experience with AIO's but i suppose you connect the pump to the PSU (i think you need to look this one up cause i dont really know)

the secod one, yes

third, it depends. if you want to sync all the lights, ignore the controller and put all the RGB on the splitter and connect it directly to the motherboard(or the controller) . otherwise, if you dont care about syncing, then ye, just connect it separately.

CURRENT PC SPECS    

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

1 more thing btw the DeepCool Gammaxx L240 V2 in their website says that radiator height is 282mm, my case is the NZXT H210 and in the website it says 

Radiator Support Front: 2x 120mm. Will my Radiator fit or not?

1 minute ago, Martin2132 said:

third, it depends. if you want to sync all the lights, ignore the controller and put all the RGB on the splitter and connect it directly to the motherboard(or the controller) . otherwise, if you dont care about syncing, then ye, just connect it separately.

How many RGB/LED device can I connect in the hub from the RF 120 3 in 1 kit?

6 minutes ago, Tenma White said:

How many RGB/LED device can I connect in the hub from the RF 120 3 in 1 kit?

3. but the AIO comes with splitters too so i think you're good

connection.png.c9849df49f71f29b8b5d847ace6f1124.png

This is a theoretical connection. 

observe caution though. 

PS: sorry for my horrid paint skills

CURRENT PC SPECS    

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

3. but the AIO comes with splitters too so i think you're good

connection.png.c9849df49f71f29b8b5d847ace6f1124.png

This is a theoretical connection. 

observe caution though. 

PS: sorry for my horrid paint skills

that's some sicc painting skills.
Anyways the black connector is from the AIO or the RF 120 kit? And the splitter that comes with the AIO can connect 3 fans?

that's some sicc painting skills.
Anyways the black connector is from the AIO or the RF 120 kit? And the splitter that comes with the AIO can connect 3 fans?

ye, most of the connectors comes like that since the AIO has default 2 fans.this applies to both the RGB and the Fan splitters. but since the fans comes with the hub, you have more leeway on how you will connect it. 

CURRENT PC SPECS    

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

ye, most of the connectors comes like that since the AIO has default 2 fans.this applies to both the RGB and the Fan splitters. but since the fans comes with the hub, you have more leeway on how you will connect it. 

btw the DeepCool Gammaxx L240 V2 in their website says that radiator height is 282mm, my case is the NZXT H210 and in the website it says 

Radiator Support Front: 2x 120mm. Will my Radiator fit or not?

Includes a removeable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling.

Im sorry but no. the above text is mentioned on the website.

CURRENT PC SPECS    

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

2 minutes ago, Martin2132 said:

oh. i dont think so. 2x 120 means 240mm max. though that will still be a stretch. 

But the NZXT Krakken X52 240mm fits for some reason and in the NZXT page it says the height of the Radiator is 275mm

2 minutes ago, Tenma White said:

But the NZXT Krakken X52 240mm fits for some reason and in the NZXT page it says the height of the Radiator is 275mm

well it might since the radiators them selves are considered to be a 240mm AIO.though consider the actual dimensions  of the spacing.

CURRENT PC SPECS    

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

well it might since the radiators them selves are considered to be a 240mm AIO.though consider the actual dimensions  of the spacing.

well damn I did a little bit of research and found a new problem. Apparently If I connect 3 pin pump to 4 pin CPU header it will always run at 100%? isn't that bad?

well damn I did a little bit of research and found a new problem. Apparently If I connect 3 pin pump to 4 pin CPU header it will always run at 100%? isn't that bad?

I think if its connected to the PSU, it will run at 100%. and PWM at CPU header. though like i said, im not really knowledgeable about AIO's

CURRENT PC SPECS    

Kingston Hyper X Stinger