Evga GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 how to fixate loose fan?

BrokeAFKid

I recently had bought a new SSD and had to uninstall my GPU in order to access my Sata ports (Thanks stupid S340 Elite bracket) and when I reinstalled it there was a horrible noise. A few minutes of troubleshooting later I had figured out that it was the left fan on my GPU and that it was wobbly/lose and scraping against the heathsink and or the shroud. I figured there might be some lose screws or something but the screws didn't look lose, a few moments of messing around with the fan later I figured out that I could just pull of the fan (and also put it back in, seems to be held in with some sort of magnet.) https://m.imgur.com/a/85pCypk and now I' m trying to figure out if/how I can restore the fan to it's former glory. I have confirmed that this is the only issue because the card is fine with the one fan removed.  (even under load, just shit temps and probably throttling) 

So my questions are

1. How is the fan held in the first place? It looks like it might have been glued in addition the magnet. https://m.imgur.com/a/fdJqUvu

2. Is there a way to fix this without buying replacement fans? True to my name I happen to be broke af so I'd prefer it if there was a way to not buy replacement fans. 

I hope somebody can help me and thanks for your help! ?

No,you broke it .

Check by the type of your card on ALiExpress/eBay/Amazon .

8 hours ago, MuadDim said:

No,you broke it .

Check by the type of your card on ALiExpress/eBay/Amazon .

Shame, can you tell me where/what part of it broke exactly?