Sounds form either hard drive or psu

CrazieChipmunk
Go to solution Solved by CrazieChipmunk,

thanks for the help, i dont think its anything its very quiet but still noticeable ive saved everything important to one drive just in case

it sounds like a woodpecker lightly hitting something, it might just be normal and noise i haven't heard because its very suttle

HDDs do make some noise during normal operation. Hopefully the noise isn't as loud as an actual woodpecker though, because that would have me worried :D

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

thanks for the help, i dont think its anything its very quiet but still noticeable ive saved everything important to one drive just in case

it doesnt make a weird noise now it it did when it first haad a issue 1.5 month after i first got it the picture dissipated infopnt of my eyes aftet the sizzle while i was tryna pull the power cord but i wasnt fast enough. but if i remember correctly it sounded like a sizzle like a fresh piece of bacon thrown in a frying pan(seem like what a short circuit would sound like). i know when u run command prompt to clean drives sometimes thet make that annoying click noise untill its done but it wasnt that forsure. it was like a zapp type of  short circuit type of sound idk never heard it in my life. anyway mobo has a steady on green led on it in the right hand top corner of mobo i will post better pics here ina min. these were from 1 of the times i tore down n reset everything the light that says c5 beside it but none of the other spots below it c1-c4 right below that have leds where they look like their suppost to be. but also i cant find manual for mobo thats in it now it didnt come with it 

20191106_111131.jpg