Looking for a new monitor | UK only

kartelious

With Black Friday around the corner I want a new main monitor that is better than my current one (Acer ED242QR 75hz 1080p) with in a £250 (UK Pounds) budget (or if you don't think I need an upgrade or should put money elsewhere in my system).

I play mainly CS:GO, Forza Horizon 4, Stardew Valley, Just Cause 3, Gmod and Euro Truck Sim 2. Also I do some photo editing/ graphic design.

Specs:

R5 2600

16GB 3000Mhz Ram

Rx 580 4GB

B450 Aorus Elite

500GB MX500 SSD

2TB HDD

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

Cooler Master 750w PSU

2x Corsair AF140 

Thanks in advance!

electriQ 27" 1440p 95Hz IPS for £160. Impossible to find better bang for your £££.

I've had mine since July and it absolutely amazing apart from the OSD, but who cares at this price. Planning to buy 2 more for a triple monitor setup.

Being 1440p might be a caveat for your RX580 though. 

https://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/electriq-27-qhd-1440p-95hz-freesync-hdr-monitor-eiq-27mq95fshdru/version.asp?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it. :P

1 minute ago, electrolux said:

electriQ 27" 1440p 95Hz IPS for £160. Impossible to find better bang for your £££.

I've had mine since July and it absolutely amazing apart from the OSD, but who cares at this price. Planning to buy 2 more for a triple monitor setup.

Being 1440p might be a caveat for your RX580 though. 

https://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/electriq-27-qhd-1440p-95hz-freesync-hdr-monitor-eiq-27mq95fshdru/version.asp?

Thanks for the suggestion!

TBH i would probably go 1440p if the price and rest of specs are good. Also the brand is "electriQ" and I've never really heard of it. Has yours been fully functional and everything?

3 minutes ago, Tufty11 said:

Thanks for the suggestion!

TBH i would probably go 1440p if the price and rest of specs are good. Also the brand is "electriQ" and I've never really heard of it. Has yours been fully functional and everything?

Yup, its been perfect. I was just as wary of the brand but they seem to be gaining popularity in the UK and I havent seen too many complaints. 

No idea what the after sales/warranty service (apparently 2 years) would be like so keep that in mind, I just took the risk for the price really.

Worth mentioning it has the same panel as the Pixio 95hz monitor.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it. :P