The sexiest of them all

bosnian_guy

gayest thread ever.

you'll fit right in @beebskadoo, now answer the question. lol

We've had far gayer threads than this in the past. :P

Probably Edzel, I feel  like it would be harder to dominate the rest of them.... 

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

What is with this weird obsession some of you have with these people? Go outside.

I love Luke(full homo) but Logan from Teksyndicate is also pretty handsome ;). I can't choose between the 2 tbh. Sorry Linus but you're 3rd.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Luke. His hair is awesome...

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

Luke is dominating the poll! Will anyone step up to the plate and stop him?!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^