I3 6098p bottleneck

Acedcoded

Hi everyone,i am troubled with a bottlenecking confusion.I have a i3 6098p 3.6Ghz CPU and im planning to install a GPU,but i have a serious issue in selecting the best gpu and  i dont want it to be bottlenecked.I would like a rx 570,580,gtx 1660 or a rx 5500 but im afraid that there would be a bottlenecking issue.please help me out....

5 minutes ago, Acedcoded said:

Hi everyone,i am troubled with a bottlenecking confusion.I have a i3 6098p 3.6Ghz CPU and im planning to install a GPU,but i have a serious issue in selecting the best gpu and  i dont want it to be bottlenecked.I would like a rx 570,580,gtx 1660 or a rx 5500 but im afraid that there would be a bottlenecking issue.please help me out....

1030 GT.

Dual core is garbage tier these days, and will bottleneck pretty much any GPU.  The main problem with any new-ish game will be stuttering and pausing, not just low FPS.

bro i saw a video on youtube and that guy pairs a i3 6100 with a 1060 6GB and it works pretty well and didnt have much of a bottleneck...So there shouldnt be any with the rx570 or 5500 right??

1 minute ago, Acedcoded said:

bro i saw a video on youtube and that guy pairs a i3 6100 with a 1060 6GB and it works pretty well and didnt have much of a bottleneck...So there shouldnt be any with the rx570 or 5500 right??

I have used a setup like that, it is horrid.  My I5 7300HQ laptop bottlenecks a 1050 Ti.

4 minutes ago, Acedcoded said:

any info on rx 5500??

RX 5500 is the RX 570/580 replacement, which is faster than the GTX 1050 Ti.

Get whatever GPU you want, just know that you will likely need to move up to 8 threads for any modernish games.  The quadcore in my laptop has issues keeping up with Destiny 2 so bad that it interferes with controller input (input gets stuck due to the game hogging 100% of the CPU) unless I limit the game to 30 FPS.