Is this amount of backlight bleed acceptable on 750€ asus Vivobook 17?

Hello, 

I have purchased a new laptop. This is an Asus Vivobook with IPS 1920x1080 display. 

I have noticed that on black backgrounds I notice backlight bleed. I don't think my eyes can perceive it on any other color, for now I see it when powering it on, on the top black stripes in Netflix, for instance. 

One of these picture was taken at 100% brightness in the dark, and the other at 50%. I should add that the spot I'm talking about is at the top left. There is another small one at the bottom right but it is less noticeable. The other glowing parts are either IPS glow or bleeding that is not perceivable. 

I'd like to know what you'd do about it, the odds of getting a worse display, things like that. I don't have tons of experience with these displays. Thank you!

IMG_20191115_040222.jpg

IMG_20191115_040431.jpg

u can fix it with a creditcard, i use to fix backlight bleed always like that but its a own risk thing. i wouldnt accept that much backlight bleed at all even if its a 100buck monitor

u can google the creditcard backlight bleed fix btw

(◑‿◐)

Thanks for the advice, I looked it up and I'm not very confident in doing it myself but it's nice to see that these solution exist