Borderlands 2 gamesave from PS3 to PC???

BgG286

My friend wants to get in on the free Borderlands 2 for 2 days, but he wants to copy over his save file from PS3. Is this even possible? If so, can you link any sort of tutorial as to how it may be done? Thanks.

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

Doubt it, but you're better off looking for a savegame from somebody else near where he was in the game.

Spoiler

Google is your friend :) Maybe not at this time of night though O_o

what do you mean "not at this time of night though?" 

...In what way is that different from "let me google that for you"?

Seriously.. He could have googled it and known 5 minutes ago.

hello

...In what way is that different from "let me google that for you"?

It was actually worse, It requires me to do more work than just click a link.

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

Seriously.. He could have googled it and known 5 minutes ago.

Doesnt matter. This isnt the place for "let me google that for you".

My friend wants to get in on the free Borderlands 2 for 2 days, but he wants to copy over his save file from PS3. Is this even possible? If so, can you link any sort of tutorial as to how it may be done? Thanks.

I have never tried it so i dont 100% know if it works.

Is this even possible? I would assume every save file is written in different manners... Good luck though

It's written the same kinda. It just kinda like zipped

Is this even possible? I would assume every save file is written in different manners... Good luck though

I remember moving my save for Borderlands 1 from Xbox 360 to PC, so I'm sure it's possible.