youtubers using sounds to abuse childrens

help123me

am i the only one that hates that like everyone  on youtube is boosting  low frequency sound on their mic super much and then you cant hear a shit, and when they say something with p my headphones shakes.

if you reading this and see a youtuber have this much bass, please go report him for abusing childrens, because the kids are probably getting some injurys in their ears.

Ok

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

What in god's name are you smoking? If I actually wanted to abuse kids, I'd just add an extremely high level 18kHz sine wave in my audio. Anyone under 18 would click off within seconds.

Personally I have this issue a lot more with people elongating their 's' sounds. Not like people with a speech impediment, but just generally people who have wonky microphone settings whose 's' sounds are legit hurting my ears.

But to say we should report them.. Sounds a little too extreme. YouTube should certainly consider adding and option to report such bad audio (or earrape when not expected, etc.), but I think they have worse issues they should focus on first (like the scam ads, targeting young adults/children).

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

6 minutes ago, badreg said:

What in god's name are you smoking? If I actually wanted to abuse kids, I'd just add a extreme high level 18kHz sine wave in my audio. Anyone under 18 would click off within seconds.

i just think its wrong to use so much bass when its bad for the ears, and also they are making the sound quality so much worse than it was from the beggining. and people who use this much bass know its sounds so bad but still use it for some wierd reason.

Thread locked.

This would be better as a status update.

Also, if a frequency is hurting your ears, that's usually because the sound is too high, adjust your volume.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !