Best wireless headphones

overturnedv1

Hey everyone 

During the ride to and from school on the bus, as well as during PE (I’m in HS) I like to listen to music, like most people. I usually use wired headphones, but I break them so often since they’re so cheap and I wanted something more robust, so I want to get some wireless headphones. I’d like to spend under $100. I have some gaming headphones already, but I don’t want to look like an r-word with a mic sticking out. I’ve been pretty interested in Skullcandys stuff, particularly the crusher which is refurbished for 90$ on amazon. Any better options? 

Xiaomi makes pretty decent wireless headphone, plus they are under the $100 price tag

2 minutes ago, KhakiHat said:

Xiaomi makes pretty decent wireless headphone, plus they are under the $100 price tag

also pretty decent wired ones ... for the money i mean.

im rocking their in-ears for yeras now. pretty good sound for the price and solid build quality. braided cable, all metall construction and yet not so expensive that you try to hurt yourself if you were to loose them somewhere. 

https://www.mi.com/global/headphonespro

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

If you want big bassy boomy headphones I won't say the crushers are great headphones when it comes to detail or any sort of dynamics on the mids and highs but they do big boomy loose bass if that's what your looking for. If you want something more balanced has nice bass and mids and very laid back highs the Sennheiser HD 4.40 fits the bill. Taotronics Soundsurge 46 is also pretty decent for the price

50 minutes ago, cluelessgenius said:

also pretty decent wired ones ... for the money i mean.

im rocking their in-ears for yeras now. pretty good sound for the price and solid build quality. braided cable, all metall construction and yet not so expensive that you try to hurt yourself if you were to loose them somewhere. 

https://www.mi.com/global/headphonespro

But for around the same price as those he could get a blon o3 which is and incredible bang for the buck iem. Which has a nice Harman neutral tuning but modified