Steam interface update

wasab
7 hours ago, JZStudios said:

If he wants Hitman in chronological order, but your suggestion is to have all games listed by release date, it reasons that some games will have released between the 2 year time period between releases. So it won't be Hitman 1, 2, 3, it'll be Hitman, Game x, Hitman 2, etc...

6 hours ago, Rohith_Kumar_Sp said:

that was the point what the fuck is that? i want them to sort by release date in grid form not a fucking list. 

ahh.. ok i get it now. lel

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

11 hours ago, JZStudios said:

If he wants Hitman in chronological order, but your suggestion is to have all games listed by release date, it reasons that some games will have released between the 2 year time period between releases. So it won't be Hitman 1, 2, 3, it'll be Hitman, Game x, Hitman 2, etc...

False. Galaxy 2.0 I'm pretty happy with, as long as they add a few things before release.

GOG is still irrelevant

keep dreamin'

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

8 hours ago, RelativeMono said:

GOG is still irrelevant

keep dreamin'

...okay. Except it's library is growing, it's not a piece of shit to use, all of it's games are DRM free, it's not bloated with absolute garbage games, and it gets worked on by more than a single blind cat. Meow.

#Muricaparrotgang

And the groups you created don't work correctly.

1st of all I need to collapse the list each time I log in even though in previous version it remembered the last state.

2nd of all this tile screen doesn't correctly represent my groups mixing titles from both my lists claiming they are in the group when they aren't.

This or I misunderstood what's going on in the tile part but if so here comes back the argument about good, intuitive design.

Steam is the most unintuitive,  messed up UI ever created.  And on purpose.  They're like a cult and they don't accept no resistance,  you're either with them or against them. 

Praise be to the Gaben. 

No really I can't believe how shit they are and how bad their software is. 

I love gaming on my PC but they're really pushing it.  I hope there'll be a real alternative soon, with a not ultra outdated and old fashioned UI and working software. 

The whole thing feels like a failed website experiment straight out of the nineties.  And they keep digging lol.

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity