Honor Play Delay Lag

Dijon

Hiya all this might be off the topic from the norm but I would gladly get your help. I have bought a HONOR Play phone after saving up and selling my iphone 6s. The phone is perfect, the battery is amazing as is everything however there is a problem. This is not a new issue I believe every one with this phone knows what it is, the HONOR play has touch delay by 1 second when playing any game such as my best one, Call of Duty Mobile. Now this makes the game unplayable even though this is a gaming phone, Honor hasn't responded to my email and I have updated the phone to the latest EMUI and still no result. I bought this phone for the battery and Gaming and sadly I cannot sell it and get a new one without waiting a few months.

Now I know that on PUBG this issue is resolved but thats only on PUBG and not on all other games, Minecraft, COD Mobile its still the same. I dont want to get rid of this phone as I love it so if any can help with this issue please kindly do.

Oh and also a mystery to me is that "Tencent" the developers of PUBG and COD Mobile have fixed it for PUBG yet not for their other game which makes me wonder if this is a facotry fault of Honor or something else...?

- Did you reset it? if not than reset it. 

- If yes and its still an issues, RMA. sounds like a faulty device. 

25 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

- Did you reset it? if not than reset it. 

- If yes and its still an issues, RMA. sounds like a faulty device. 

Yes I have and no not mine one especially millions of other users with this phone have the same issue.