BSOD on boot and windows install

Jack Kaye Pc Gamer

I've just bough some second hand pc parts, i5 8600k, asus rog z370-f gaming, msi gtx 1080 gaming x and then some new Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB(2x8gb) 3000mhz  ddr4 ram. I had it running for about 30 minutes doing various tests such as cinebench and unigine heaven before it blue screened with the code 'MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION'. After this i struggled to even get back into windows without it either freezing on boot or blue screening with the same code. I could get into windows in safe mode and never had it blue screen in safe mode but at the same time never ran it long in safe mode. Once in safe mode i uninstalled my gpu drivers but it still blue screened, I even changed back to my old 1060 and it still crashed with that. I then got a empty separate hard drive and only had that plugged in and tried to install windows on that to make sure it wasn't my windows install but it then blue screened whilst installing windows 10 with the same error code. I also tried booting into ubuntu from a live usb but it also froze on loading once and then kept giving me error codes. I am now using my old hardware and have managed to get my dump files but haven't done the perfmon system diagnostics as I can't get into windows on that new hardware to do it. So I believe the cpu is at fault but want to be sure before i send it back and replace it.

Specs: Windows 10 Home 64 bit retail

Intel i5 8600k

Asus rog z370-f gaming

Evga 600w

Desktop

BSOD Dump-    https://www.dropbox.com/s/a2dmpi2d95xwd11/bsod dump.zip?dl=0

If I've missed anything let me know

CPU: Intel I5 4690K | GPU: Asus R9 280x | PSU: Evga 600w | RAM:8GB DDR3 | HDD: WD 1TB | HDD: WD 500GB | SSD: Sandisk 120GB