AMD Build Plan (first build)

Hello everyone, this is a bit of a long read but hopefully u can help me out.

1. Budget & Location

I am located in Canada, Unfortunately alberta is 10x colder than bc and I plan to spend about  1800$-2000$ cdn (roughly equals to 1400-1550 $US and 1070-1200 $CAD) I am on this strict budget and cannot go above because I will work a bit before and for my entire school break. 

2. Aim

The main focus is going to be gaming (75hz 1920x1080 monitor) and watching Youtube videos. I might potentially go pro, but school will severely limit me.

I play mostly fortnite(please don't criticize it), but i intend to move to other games like apex, and possibly rainbow six siege With my current hardware pick I'll get 3 months of gamepass on pc for free so there's a wide variety of games for me to play.

5. Peripherals

There's no plan the purchase new peripherals(but possibly a headset). Currently on Logitech G502 hero, G213 progidy, and some cheap sony headset i got 2 years ago for like 30-40$

5. Why are you upgrading?

Well as i said this is my first build, before i used to play on a trash 700$ amd r4 laptop with integrated graphics, then i moved to an xbox, but i hate the xbox live gold u have to buy and i enjoy pc gaming more

anyways here are my specs:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  $419.75  (@vuugo.com)

Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black 55 CFM CPU Cooler  $94.95 (@amazon.ca)

MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard  $282.10  (@amazon.ca)

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  $124.99 (@amazon.ca) 

Crucial P1 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive

$130.62 (@shoprbc.com)

Asus Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB Video Card  $519.00 (@canadacomputers.com)

Cooler Master MasterCase H500 ATX Mid Tower Case 

$129.99(@memoryexpress.com)

Corsair RM (2019) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  $129.99 (@corsair.com)

Corsair ML120 75 CFM 120 mm Fans  $39.99 (@amazon.ca)

is there anything i need to know or anything i'm missing

I'm not sure whether i need to upgrade my monitor from before because i might potentially be bottlenecking my system, I will get windows 10 like a couple of days after i build the pc, and is my power supply good enough or should i upgrade to a 750w one?

Here is another way to view the parts

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/Deekzie/saved/#view=m7FDxr