PC Turns Off But Fans Still Spin and Case Lights On

This has been happening for about a month.  I have a Ryzen 5 1600 3800 mhz @ 1.325 and a 1070 but this happened before the overclock and right around the time I got the 1070.  It happened mostly when playing Rainbow 6 Siege and happened again last night when playing Modern Warfare.  Temps are fine, never above 60.  I'm thinking it's a PSU problem but I've searched several times and the results are about people turning off their PC and fans still spin, which seemed to be because of a faulty PSU.  Has anyone else had or seen a similar problem? What would be the best way to go about troubleshooting? Thank you!

I have this problem with my XPS 12 9q23 laptop from Dell, and I just wait about 20 seconds to make sure I won't be hurting anything and hold the power for 7 seconds which forces it to cut power. I have no idea how to go about solving this as this is just what I've done for the past like two or three years when it started. Fan goes up to full speed and power + keyboard lights stay on. I've left it sitting for days and it still wouldn't turn off so I don't think any amount of just time waiting would help it.