#TeamTree Donation Tracking Thread

Goal: To track the amount of tree the LinusTechTips community has donated.

How to join in

1. Check out LTT video about it:

2. Screenshot you donation on the #TeamTrees website or from the receipt sent to your email 

3. Edit out your personal details

4. post in this thread with that screen shot (in a spoiler) and the amount you donated 

Example post:

I donated $2 today

Spoiler

teamtree1.JPG.e226afbd140f1cc6b1af3a5ccf0be8d1.JPGteamtree2.JPG.5f09ac7e6b53316e3785563faa692c08.JPG

FAQ:

Do I have to donate?

Of course not. Not everyone can donate due outside factors.

How do I help if I can't donate?

Spread the word. share the videos on #TeamTrees with people who aren't in the loop or talk to people in person. 

Why did I create this threat?

As a member of the forum since 2015 and a folder for the LinusTechTips team since 2016 I have seen the generosity of the people in this community. I wanted a place where people in the community and go and look at what their community did to help better our planet. (sort of like r/place experiment. groups can see their efforts immortalized in the final picture and can remember the stories that led to it.) 

What if I donated before this post and don't have a screenshot?

The #TeamTrees website is keeping track of every donation. however the "see all" button isn't working at the moment you must wait until that feature is added to post. You can take a screenshot of the receipt of the donation from you bank account or PayPal, but I STRONGLY recommend that you remove or cover all personal information. 

Where can I go to find more information?

The best place to go is #teamtrees.org and read the FAQ on their website. Alternatively they have emails listed in the FAQ if you require further assistance.

Do I have to use both the website and YouTube to donate like in your example post?

No pick what ever is easiest for you. I did both as to provide an example for each method.

I am having trouble donating though YouTube.

Donating through YouTube might be blocked in your country so try the website if you are having trouble.

Mod edit: Changed this a bit to reflect more that this is about LTT video. This is under review, and might be removed or edited more. -LogicalDrm

Edited by LogicalDrm

LOOK AT MY NEW FLAG DESIGNS FOR PA AND VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE

LOOK AT MY FIRST BATCH OF DESIGNS HERE

4690K @ 4.5GHz

GTX 970 FTW

MSI Z97 PC MATE

Define R5 windowed

Cooler Master Seidon 240m

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1

Kingston 120gb SSD

SanDisk 480Gb SSD

Seagate 1Tb Hard drive

Edited OP a bit to make it reflect more that this is about LTT video (links, how-to's), fixed some obvious spelling mistakes on brand names and with links. This is still under review and is subject of removal/edit if so decided.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv