Calling all Nexus 5 users !!! 4.4.3 wish list ?

I got my Nexus 5 back in November and absolutely love it, but we can all agree 4.4.2 did not address all the issues the device faced with KitKat. So, what are some of the things you hope they will implement in the update, and or fix? My big one would be optimizing the battery life and another would be the camera quality on the Nexus 5.  

"Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey".... Yeah

-The Doctor

No crappy popping mic when recording video. Seriously though...what's with the mic when you record videos gahh...Was so excited to finally have a 1080p camera.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Color calibration. Google needs to get it right. Nexus 4 had terrible colors. Nexus 5 has the same issue. The gamma is cranked up too high. Even if they don't fix it I hope paranoid android releases a custom kernel like they did for nexus 4. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

I'm running ART and I can't really complain about battery life... :)

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack.