DT 990 + DAC/AMP? I`m so confused pls help me

so I`m so confused i was first planning to buy a e10k and than I researched a little bit I thought I`d better buy something better.

so? which one should I buy

FX-Audio DAC X6. 

Sabaj PHA2 or SMSL SAPII.

maybe someone suggest me more of those? is this even a good move? I don`t know I`m so confused .

You have several options here, first of all is whether you want to use the amplifier for more than headphones. For example, if you ever wanted to add passive speakers to your sound system etc, or, if you are solely using headphones to listen to things. At which stage, buy a speaker amplifier with a headphone output for the first option, or, just buy a plain and simple headphone amplifier/pre-amp to boost your audio quality/loudness for the latter. 

The next thing to mention is whether you want to use a tube amp or a solid state amp. personally I prefer a decent tube amp for headphone listening whilst solid state for listening on my speakers. It is up to you but there are plenty of headphone pre-amps and amplifiers out there, it also depends on the budget at which you are looking at. 

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

9 minutes ago, Brennan Price said:

You have several options here, first of all is whether you want to use the amplifier for more than headphones. For example, if you ever wanted to add passive speakers to your sound system etc, or, if you are solely using headphones to listen to things. At which stage, buy a speaker amplifier with a headphone output for the first option, or, just buy a plain and simple headphone amplifier/pre-amp to boost your audio quality/loudness for the latter. 

The next thing to mention is whether you want to use a tube amp or a solid state amp. personally I prefer a decent tube amp for headphone listening whilst solid state for listening on my speakers. It is up to you but there are plenty of headphone pre-amps and amplifiers out there, it also depends on the budget at which you are looking at. 

my budget is 70 to 80 Euros maybe max 100 but I`m looking for a replacement my Motherboard is quite good it`s Crosshair VI hero but I notice that the audio quality is perfect but the sound seems to be limited even at 100% so I was looking for something to make it even better no I`m not gonna put any speakers or whatever just headphone.

so I`ve came across several other threads on this forum that people use. 

E10K

FX-Audio DAC X6. 

Sabaj PHA2 

SMSL SAPII.

these are all the stuff that I can get in my country they look fine and promising but I don`t know which one to choose or is it even a good move ? can you maybe help me out because I`m still confused.

If you want to set up different devices completely then go for the E10K or the FX-Audio DAC X6 rather than the Sabaj PHA2 or SMSL SAPII. 

Out of the four you have mentioned there, 2 are DAC's and two are amps. Both the E10K and the FX-Audio DAC X6 are DAC's and these basically use none of your motherboards audio whatsoever as they only really have USB input and as such will process their own audio from the computer, this is because they have their own audio controller on board and they'll connect differently to if they were plugged into your motherboards audio controller over 3.5mm audio jack. 

The two others, the Sabaj PHA2 and the SMSL SAPII are both pre-amps and therefore they don't have an on board audio controller, they are only adding extra power to the audio signal from your motherboard that comes out of your 3.5mm audio jack. As you say, you are happy with your motherboard audio so these two may be better for your needs and simplicity. 

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

6 minutes ago, Brennan Price said:

If you want to set up different devices completely then go for the E10K or the FX-Audio DAC X6 rather than the Sabaj PHA2 or SMSL SAPII. 

Out of the four you have mentioned there, 2 are DAC's and two are amps. Both the E10K and the FX-Audio DAC X6 are DAC's and these basically use none of your motherboards audio whatsoever as they only really have USB input and as such will process their own audio from the computer, this is because they have their own audio controller on board and they'll connect differently to if they were plugged into your motherboards audio controller over 3.5mm audio jack. 

The two others, the Sabaj PHA2 and the SMSL SAPII are both pre-amps and therefore they don't have an on board audio controller, they are only adding extra power to the audio signal from your motherboard that comes out of your 3.5mm audio jack. As you say, you are happy with your motherboard audio so these two may be better for your needs and simplicity. 

yes thank you for your time buddy! I bough the dac x6 

e9ee0adb-cd0a-48eb-9525-df8323a64a52.jpg.c2128d05437f20fd13f1b941c6de5710.jpg