Wan issue "no internet, secured"

Nitsuei

Hey all first post,

So I do some torenting one night on my custom win 10 pro PC and I'm guessing my system restarted for some reason. After that my wan adapter stopped working. I tried an old adapter I had and that didn't work either. I tried all the common stuff, adjusting the adapter settings, uninstalling the drivers and restarting. My access point works fine too. I just installed Windows on another drive and now it works. I read online it could be a registry issue, any chance I can fix it? I can start over on a new I installation I just really don't want to...

• 2 months later...
On 10/22/2019 at 8:38 AM, Nitsuei said:

Hey all first post,

So I do some torenting one night on my custom win 10 pro PC and I'm guessing my system restarted for some reason. After that my wan adapter stopped working. I tried an old adapter I had and that didn't work either. I tried all the common stuff, adjusting the adapter settings, uninstalling the drivers and restarting. My access point works fine too. I just installed Windows on another drive and now it works. I read online it could be a registry issue, any chance I can fix it? I can start over on a new I installation I just really don't want to...

You need to re-register or reinstall your windows.