Bios memory and cpu settings resets

Every time i do a cold shutdown(turning off computer and switching off the UPS) then turning it on the settings on my XMP profile and CPU advanced settings reset and it takes around 30 secs - 1 min before it post. I already tried re-seating the memories and still it happens. Can anyone help me how to fix this problem?

Here's the specs

Ryzen 5 3600

Gigabyte Aorus PRO Wifi b450

Aorus Memory 3200mhz 2x8gb

if everything resets everytime, then you need to replace the battery on the motherboard, this is what holds the data and information while the system is powered down.

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

22 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

if everything resets everytime, then you need to replace the battery on the motherboard, this is what holds the data and information while the system is powered down.

actually not everything it's just the cpu settings (where i enable the svm i think? for emulator requirements) and memory xmp profile

have you updated your BIOS?

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

4 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

have you updated your BIOS?

yup upto latest f42f version

51 minutes ago, bonitochi said:

does anyone knows how to fix my problem? :(

Replace CMOS battery with a new one, other then that it might be a BIOS bug, you can try previous BIOS if it solve the problem, sometimes then send Beta BIOS and they wait for people to fill support ticket to know the issue they have not seen when testing in house.

Main System: Ryzen 2700, Asus Crosshair VII Hero, EVGA GTX 1080ti SC, 970 EVO Plus NVMe, Crucial Ballistix 3200mhz CL14, CM H500, CM ML240L cpu cooler.

Second System: Ryzen 2400G, Gigabyte B450 DS3H, RX 580 Nitro+, Kingston A400 SSD, Team T-Force 3200mhz CL15

If it ain't overclocked it ain't good...

AM4 boards VRM rating list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9_E3h8bLp-TXr-0zTJFqqVxdCR9daIVNyMatydkpFA/htmlview?sle=true#gid=639584818

Buildzoid's AM4 motherboard roundup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti38JS8RuPU

15 hours ago, Mathieu9836 said:

Replace CMOS battery with a new one, other then that it might be a BIOS bug, you can try previous BIOS if it solve the problem, sometimes then send Beta BIOS and they wait for people to fill support ticket to know the issue they have not seen when testing in house.

Ok thanks for both of you for suggestions. Will do it. I'll post again if it work or not thank you so much!