Not sure how to price used laptop.

So I started playing video games on a WII and my dad's PS3, but once I saved up a bit of money, I decided to buy myself a computer in order to play some games with my (still) best friend. Now it's been a few years since then and I have now built my very own PC and have upgraded it a few times. This laptop is simply sitting around doing nothing and I am thinking of selling it on Kijiji (Canadian craigslist) but have no idea how to price it. It's decked out with only the latest and greatest A6-5200 4c/2Ghz, Radeon 8400 w/512Mb vram, 750Gb 5200 Rpm HDD, 8Gb DDR3L (could someone also tell me what the L is?) and a nice 15.5"LED LCD. I would also like to note that it has a full keyboard (numpad) and the I/O is not bad either; 1x Ethernet, 1x VGA, 1x HDMI, 3x USD 2.0 and an optical drive slot (no drive, but it does have a dust cover). Could anyone tell me how much this would be worth? Thanks

DDR3L is the low power and more compact version of DDR3, designed especially for laptops and other portable equipment.

Its hard to say. Check out sellers and see what other people sell their laptops for and you can compare. It wont be worth much though as its definitively pretty dam old, and you cant run much if anything on it. I doubt you'll be able to sell it for much and you may consider just keeping it because of that.  

On 10/17/2019 at 9:08 AM, Wellingtonzed said:

DDR3L is the low power and more compact version of DDR3, designed especially for laptops and other portable equipment.

Its hard to say. Check out sellers and see what other people sell their laptops for and you can compare. It wont be worth much though as its definitively pretty dam old, and you cant run much if anything on it. I doubt you'll be able to sell it for much and you may consider just keeping it because of that.  

I have absolutely no use for it and wondered if it's worth anything, not even like 100$?

yeah i geuss you can clean it and sell it for a hundred. Again see what other people are selling for 100 and compare. 

3 hours ago, Wellingtonzed said:

yeah i geuss you can clean it and sell it for a hundred. Again see what other people are selling for 100 and compare. 

Ok thanks