FREE $12.99 DLC for Surviving Mars at EG October 16th

Paul Rudd

This is a reminder to snag the $12.99 Surviving Mars DLC Space Race while it's still FREE at the Epic Games store for the next 22 hours. Steam link... Space Race.

survmardlc1.png.jpg.ca7b2ce502be0fcb8af902d881161c2e.jpg

It's possible that you may have overlooked that it is FREE right now along with the base game of Surviving Mars.

The Mysteries Resupply Pack is also FREE but I want to say that it has always been free since it is free on the Steam page here... Mysteries Resupply Pack.

survmardlc2.png.jpg.78ea3a03b784c133f9208fdc11b0ee30.jpg

I grabbed everything on offer for free, but I've been deep into Destiny 2.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

37 minutes ago, Necrovarius said:

I was excited to see free, but then I saw Epic, and I decided to pass.

Congratulations?

44 minutes ago, Necrovarius said:

I was excited to see free, but then I saw Epic, and I decided to pass.

If you really wanted to screw over Epic, then you'd get all the free stuff but still never buy from their store.

At this point, the situation is just as much Valve's fault as anyone else's. They haven't been doing anything to keep customers.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

30 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

At this point, the situation is just as much Valve's fault as anyone else's. They haven't been doing anything to keep customers.

Allow me to counter-point:

They have a working platform, with constant updates. they have a community which is active, and they run sales constantly. DO THEY NEED DO DO ANYTHING ELSE FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS? They already do what is expected!

1 hour ago, JoostinOnline said:

If you really wanted to screw over Epic, then you'd get all the free stuff but still never buy from their store.

Not sure that it screws them over but I have 35+ quality games in my Epic library and didn't pay a single penny for any of them. If the free games sucked then I might have something against Epic but well over 90% of the free games have lived up to the label of Epic Games. And I haven't ran into any issues running the games.