New £400 Budget Build - Advice Needed

A friend wants advice on her daughter's build.

Budget: £450

Purpose: Minecraft, Minecraft Server, School Work (MS Office).

Monitor: One

Other Needs: Needs to be Wifi capable.

Price needs to also include monitor.

My friend would like to have the PC built in-house. What companies would you recommend to build and deliver this custom PC?

PS: price needs to also include windows OS

CPU: AMD FX-8350 █ MOBO: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 ATX AM3+ █ FAN: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM █ RAM: Ballitix Sport 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 █ GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 780 3GB █ SSD: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM █ PSU: EVGA 750W ATX12V / EPS12V █ Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tow Monitor: Dell P2414H 23.8"

Can't you build it for him?

(ill put together a partpicker list)

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

CPU:  AMD Athlon II X4 750K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£56.10 @ Scan.co.uk) 

Motherboard:  Asus A55BM-E Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard  (£39.76 @ Ebuyer) 

Memory:  Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£57.47 @ Amazon UK) 

Video Card:  XFX Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 1GB Video Card  (£83.94 @ Aria PC) 

Monitor:  Dell P2214H 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  (£73.00 @ Amazon UK) 

Total: £424.47

(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)

(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-02-05 12:22 GMT+0000)

Whoops, forgot the WiFi part. Add ~£10 

Many Computers

Very Smart

Wow

Can't you build it for him?

(ill put together a partpicker list)

Yep, I was thinking of doing that. But, I haven't even put my own one together yet (will do so this weekend), and I wouldn't like to mess up someone else's rig/money. Also, she perhaps would like the added security of it being professionally built. It might be that I build it, but for now, having some options on where she could get it built professionally would be helpful too.

Thanks for the help Osmium!

CPU: AMD FX-8350 █ MOBO: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 ATX AM3+ █ FAN: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM █ RAM: Ballitix Sport 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 █ GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 780 3GB █ SSD: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM █ PSU: EVGA 750W ATX12V / EPS12V █ Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tow Monitor: Dell P2414H 23.8"

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/2NEMs

Mine is an APU build. Right now it will do all your friend's daughter needs and if she want's to get into gaming she can pop a GPU in there and she is off to the races. (cost of OS included)

I am not sure about the options about custom builders since they usually have their own part sets to choose from when buying so you can't give them a part list and have them build it. I think it would be more cost efficient to DIY but I understand the pressure of not wanting to break something that someone else paid a lot of money for.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/2NEMs

Mine is an APU build. Right now it will do all your friend's daughter needs and if she want's to get into gaming she can pop a GPU in there and she is off to the races. (cost of OS included)

I am not sure about the options about custom builders since they usually have their own part sets to choose from when buying so you can't give them a part list and have them build it. I think it would be more cost efficient to DIY but I understand the pressure of not wanting to break something that someone else paid a lot of money for.

Thanks, mate! Yeah, I wasn't clear on the specific companies that do that kind of thing in UK. Maybe someone else can help with that?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.