Thank You

EXTRADODO
Go to solution Solved by minibois,
13 minutes ago, ZWELINHTET said:

-snip-

I didn't help, but I'm glad this community was assisting you in building this awesome looking PC!

Be sure to post your PC - and desk setup to the dedicated battlestation thread (which I recently learned people kind of make fun of the 'battlestation' name, lol):

(I often browse this thread for inspiration and there is a lot of good stuff in there!)

NICE, have loads of fun!!!

int[] a = new int[]{76, 79, 76};
for(int b : a) {
     System.out.print((char) b);
}

13 minutes ago, ZWELINHTET said:

-snip-

I didn't help, but I'm glad this community was assisting you in building this awesome looking PC!

Be sure to post your PC - and desk setup to the dedicated battlestation thread (which I recently learned people kind of make fun of the 'battlestation' name, lol):

(I often browse this thread for inspiration and there is a lot of good stuff in there!)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

*** Thread locked ***

Community appreciates your positive feedback. However, we hope you reserve these posts to original thread where people who assisted have better chances seeing it. Or post it to Show off thread linked above. Or post it as Status Update.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv