Best cherry MX blue keyboard.

X1XNobleX1X

What is the best Cherry MX blue keyboard?

I don't have a budget, I'm living in Australia.

I'm also looking for multimedia keys on the keyboard which my old k90 had.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

probably the corsair k70

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

i cant recommend the corsair k70 enough. Best build quality i have ever seen in a keyboard. also the volume roller is just awesome. it is way more usefull than you might think.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I had fell in love with my Ducky Shine II. So I would presume that the outstanding review by them of the Shine III is even better. You can get any color LEDs/Switches and you have that amazing Ducky quality. It also has media shortcuts and 4 extra keys as dedicated shortcuts to various applications. 

Best? That would be the one you pour you blood, sweat, and tears into by building it your self. ;)

probably the corsair k70

i cant recommend the corsair k70 enough. Best build quality i have ever seen in a keyboard. also the volume roller is just awesome. it is way more usefull than you might think.

This one?

http://www.centrecom.com.au/corsair-the-vengeance-k70-gaming-keyboard-designed-for-performance-gaming-cherry-mx-blue-ch-9000045-na

I am currently using the K90 with red switches. Though my Backlight and media keys have died as to why I'm looking for a new keyboard. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

This one?

http://www.centrecom.com.au/corsair-the-vengeance-k70-gaming-keyboard-designed-for-performance-gaming-cherry-mx-blue-ch-9000045-na

I am currently using the K90 with red switches. Though my Backlight and media keys have died as to why I'm looking for a new keyboard. 

yep, thats the one.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Umm right now for full size id say the roccat ryos mk pro based on specs/features and they did announce a tkl version coming also a tkl version with all the features but minus the leds (what I really want)

What is the best Cherry MX blue keyboard?

-snip-

Well, it's very personal... You can't really point your finger at the 'best'.

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Well, it's very personal... You can't really point your finger at the 'best'.

Unless you build it your self then its your "best" :P

Unless you build it your self then its your "best" :P

True.... Your perception of it will be "YAY I built this, therefore IT IS AWESOME!" ;)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

True.... Your perception of it will be "YAY I built this, therefore IT IS AWESOME!" ;)

Well and when I build they I buld they exactly how I want them, well all but the first one the first one a built to figure out exactly what I wanted.