Question about the L293d and raspberry pi

TicTac

so im doing this project for systems at my school and i wanted to see if any of you guys could help me out i following this schematic (http://www.instructables.com/file/FITCK97HO0Q9M29/?size=ORIGINAL) and i know abit about the l293d and i pretty sure in the schematic he has miss placed two wires these

vlt8.jpg

So what do you guys think i tried to show where i think they should go do you guys agree or not?

Btw i posted this here because theirs not section on the forum that caters for this kind of stuff 

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Hey you go! One part shows the L293D Chip and its diagram! Try build your self up from here.

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

All I can say is that I believe you are right about the wire connected to ground, since, as it is, there are two grounds connected to the chip and no power.

And the orange one seems to be connected to nothing! Where to plug it beats me.

the black wire is not wrong.. the red one on the bottom left is.. 

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald