AMD R4 M330 0%

Luuk17

Hi,

i have seen that my AMD R5 M330 GPU on  my laptop is not working from don't know yesterday maybe, i spent hours on it, i update all driver AMD and Intel, i install catalist to try to change the main gpu, i disable the Intel gpu, to see that maybe the amd would work nothing, put on maximum prestation maybe the second gpu would turn on only in full mode, i try to stress how much i can the gpu with benchmarks nothing,  i don't know what other thing do.

My laptop is HP 15-ac195nl.

gpu amd.JPG

task ma.JPG

it's seems that there isn't Intel Graphics driver or anything even if i installed with the help of the installer, now i'm trying to install it manual hope i get the good one there are so much of them about the same Driver

ok i can't find nothing about intel graphics driver 5500 i7 5500u 2.4ghz

i download 6 of them and nothing

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28662?product=85214

i picked the driver from here and the i got 

"the driver is not installing because is not the right one for your pc"

i'm getting crazy serious, catlist now don't want to unistall, because is a black window and can't read nothing, i have work to do and i'm about go crazy

error.JPG

• 5 weeks later...

I have put a SSD for the system and the HDD for the storage, i installed windows 10 with the features drivers by hp, and still nothing catalyst is present also options graphics when i right click, but i can only set on how much power that programs can run, i set everyting on max, i cna also set how the gpu can work with or without AC Power Cable and still i set it on Max, but still the gpu is 0% doesn't want to work.... i dont know what to do