Is this a good way to build a PC?

Budget & Location

~1000$

Russia

Aim

Music production (requires fast single-core performance afaik) and gaming of course.

Monitors

I've got a 1280x960 TV hooked via hdmi and want to get a 1080p monitor to accompany it later.

Hey everyone, i'd like to get some advice (or approval?) on the way i planned to buy pc parts for my first ever pc build.

I've currently got a crappy 2011 office pc with an upgraded gtx 750ti 2gb in it.

I'm planning on getting MOBO, RAM, CPU, SSD, PSU and a pc case first and then upgrade the GPU later.

The Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

RAM: I have a couple of brands in mind, but i haven't decided yet, i want 2x 8gb 3200mhz ones, maybe CORSAIR Vengeance LPX series?

GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660ti or RTX 2060 SUPER VENTUS OC

MOBO: ASUS Prime X470-PRO

SSD: WD Black SN750 500GB (or some 250gb samsung evo would be better?)

PSU: AEROCOOL KCAS PLUS 600

CASE: AEROCOOL Cylon Black

So basically what i want to do is to buy all the components except the GPU and then save some more money to buy a better GPU later, considering the fact that i've got 1280x960 TV, i think my 750ti will be enough for now, or will it not? I will also use my 500gb HDD drive that only have been serving me for about 1-2 years, i plan on buying 1TB drive later though.

Also, question about PSU, if i save enough money for RTX 2060 will 600 watt PSU be enough for all the components listed?

Thanks! 

honestly i'd get an SSD since it really speeds up basic use and if you don't need this pc immediately, wait for b550 or just don't get an x470 motherboard.

also, get a good power supply, not some random shit

click the link under my comment box thats yellow and says "PSU Tier List" and I'd recommend anything in that list at tier B for budget around 500 watts. You don't need that much power.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

4 minutes ago, HarveyBustin12 said:

heres something i made for you... https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ZwkvK4

The motherboard is waaay cheaper than i would like, i'd rather buy a better one for higher price and save on a cheaper pc case, nzxt cases are pretty expensive here.

Sabrent who xD? We don't have that kind of brand in Russia.

Thanks for the build tho.

15 minutes ago, mxk said:

honestly i'd get an SSD since it really speeds up basic use and if you don't need this pc immediately, wait for b550 or just don't get an x470 motherboard.

also, get a good power supply, not some random shit

click the link under my comment box thats yellow and says "PSU Tier List" and I'd recommend anything in that list at tier B for budget around 500 watts. You don't need that much power.

Alright, why would b550 be better? And why i should not get the x470? It has 5/5 stars with 14 reviews on the Russian Amazon analog, there is also a cheaper one, GIGABYTE B450 AORUS ELITE (rev. 1.0) with the highest amount of reviews and 4.5 stars. What is it about b550?

I haven't done my research on PSUs, but originally i was going to get a 500W one, this is what i had in my mind before: be quiet! System Power 9 500W or Pure Power 11 CM 500W, idk why i decided to get a 650W one...

18 minutes ago, ElGoblino777 said:

The motherboard is waaay cheaper than i would like, i'd rather buy a better one for higher price and save on a cheaper pc case, nzxt cases are pretty expensive here.

Sabrent who xD? We don't have that kind of brand in Russia.

Thanks for the build tho.

oh

24 minutes ago, ElGoblino777 said:

Alright, why would b550 be better? And why i should not get the x470? It has 5/5 stars with 14 reviews on the Russian Amazon analog, there is also a cheaper one, GIGABYTE B450 AORUS ELITE (rev. 1.0) with the highest amount of reviews and 4.5 stars. What is it about b550?

I haven't done my research on PSUs, but originally i was going to get a 500W one, this is what i had in my mind before: be quiet! System Power 9 500W or Pure Power 11 CM 500W, idk why i decided to get a 650W one...

amazon reviews aren't the best type of review to base your motherboard purchases or most of your pc parts. I understand where you're coming from but b550 is made for zen 2 cpus better than x470 is. Also, asus tends to make people pay more for their stuff because their Asus, the big boys, kind of like nike or adidas in the shoe world.

B550 and X570 are just made better for Zen 2. It's ultimately your choice but I do recommend getting the better power supply.

Just base your pick off the list that I mentioned in my last comment. That will give you the best pick as the list has been made by some nice people who know way more about power supplies than I do.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

1 hour ago, mxk said:

amazon reviews aren't the best type of review to base your motherboard purchases or most of your pc parts. I understand where you're coming from but b550 is made for zen 2 cpus better than x470 is. Also, asus tends to make people pay more for their stuff because their Asus, the big boys, kind of like nike or adidas in the shoe world.

B550 and X570 are just made better for Zen 2. It's ultimately your choice but I do recommend getting the better power supply.

Just base your pick off the list that I mentioned in my last comment. That will give you the best pick as the list has been made by some nice people who know way more about power supplies than I do.

Yeah, i did some more research and the b series mobos will be alright, thanks!