Best mechanical keyboard (brown switch)

Please help me decide which keyboard I should get. I am looking for a mechanical keyboard with brown switches, and blue or white LED.

"Yippie-ki-yay motherf**ker!"  ~John McClane

I would wait for Corsiars RGB mechanical keyboard but that is just me 

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 @ Stock, CPU cooler: Dark Rock 4, Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-M2 MAX, RAM: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 @ 3000Mhz, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 ACX 3.0, SSD: Crucial P1 1TB M.2 + 2x120GB SSDs, Case: Corsair 110R, PSU: Corsair TX650M, OS: Windows 10 64-bit.

The K70 is an awesome keyboard! (I'm using it right now :) )

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

I really like my G710+ 

If you want 10 keyless, then it's not the keyboard for you though.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I am surprised that nobody mentioned the Poseidon, which is understandable since the product is relatively new.

Logitech makes awesome peripherals. I am in love with my G710+, and in my experience Logitech customer service is second to none.

My Timewaster: i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz 1.19v, Asus P8Z77-V, Noctua NH-D14, Sapphire Radeon HD 7850, 16 GB Corsair Vengance, 128GB Samsung 830 SSD, HAF 912, Logitech G710+, G700

Cooler master quick fire ultimate comes with white LEDs about 100$

CPU:i7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz |Cooler: Corsair H100i | RAM:16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600MHz |Motherboard:ASUS Maximus VI Impact | GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 780 OC | SSD:Samsung 840 Evo | HDD:2TB Seagate Barracuda |PSU: Corsair CS750M 80 Plus Gold | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy

No love for Dell Membrane?

* Hides in corner.

Main RigCPU: AMD Ryzen 5900x @ 4.7 Ghz w/ Corsair H115i Elite Capellix | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 Ti XC3 | MOBO: Asus ROG Strix X570-E | RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3600 mhz | Case: Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB | PSU: Corsair HX850i 850W | Mouse: Glorious Model O (Matte Black) | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance RGB K95 | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M.2 + Samsung 870 QVO 1 TB + Toshiba X300 4 TB

LAN Rig: CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4 Ghz w/ Antec Kuhler H2O 920 | GPU: EVGA GTX 760 | MOBO: MSI Z87I Mini-ITX | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 2133mhz | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Mini-ITX | PSU: Corsair CX550 550W | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I'm just gonna tell you what's going on in my mind right now in case you are interested in it.

After seeing reviews here and there, I think most gaming keyboards nowadays pretty much have same build quality. I'm not gonna throw my keyboard across the room anyway so now it only comes down to aesthetic and features of the keyboard. Regardless of the Logitech receiving more votes than the K70, I think the K70 looks way cooler with the blue LED. The orange bit on the G710+ really bothers me a lot after comparing both pictures of K70 and G710+ side by side a few times. I know I can repaint it, I've seen people doing it in the past, but it also means more work to do.

So, at this point it is now down to K70 and Ducky Shine 3.

I really can't decide between both of them because both are good keyboards and both looks good.

K70 comes with a wrist rest, USB passthrough (which is quite handy), separate multimedia keys (the volume scroll looks awesome), and customizable LED.

However, some people say that the LED is too bright because of the brushed aluminium backplate (anyone wanna confirm this?).

In a word, the K70 offers the most features, but is not the coolest looking.

Shine 3 offers slightly less features. It doesn't have a wrist rest, no USB passthrough (I can live with it), no separate multimedia keys (but the function keys can do all the job as well so I'm not worried), much better LED customizability (which makes it look more awesome), and it has the most votes.

In a word, Shine 3 is the best looking gaming keyboard, but it has slightly less features.

About the wrist rest, I don't know if I'm gonna be using the wrist rest or not. Do you owners of Shine 3 (or other keyboards with similar profile to the Shine 3) have any problem with typing without a wrist rest? Just to give you a perspective, I am now using Logitech K200 (which also doesn't have a wrist rest) with both feet raised and I can type just fine but I feel like I could use a wrist rest, maybe because of the membrane key which is quite stiff compared to others (idk why).

If someone can confirm that the LED on the K70 is too bright, especially in the dark, then I might end up getting the Shine 3. Otherwise, K70 it is.

@dre92 wiith something like a duky which is more of a standard keyboard you would use a aftermarket wrist rest. I recommend leather or wood. Also the Shine 3 or a really any of Ducky's bards are "gaming keyboards" as they lack many of the features essential in making them one. This may be good or bad for you it really depends on what your looking for in a keyboard. About thee LEDs on most keyboards they can be turned down and I can guarantee both the ones your looking at can be.