Random undetected black screens from PC, reliability history doesn't detect it.

As titled, just curious as to what it can be.

It suddenly and randomly will black screen to no signal, requiring a reset (no set triggers or times etc)

Given I'm on an "old" chipset I thought that perhaps my board was giving up or hitting a weird issue with Windows 10 Pro 1903

It's specs are in my signature thing, X79 sabertooth, i7 etc. CPU is set to turbo all cores to 3.9ghz as opposed to the normal single core turbo and the ram is running quad channel 1866mhz XMP. Defaulting these for a long period of time made no difference.

Only recent change is the PSU but I get these black screen to no signal issues far less since the swap. It now has a AX860 as opposed to the GS800 before.

I thought perhaps the 1070 was playing up driver wise but when it used to do that, it was in the reliability history and that's not happened for months now.

The rig has had this issue for easily a year and it became increasingly more common but swapping to a far better psu lessened it’s occurrence. However it’s weird how nothing detects it and upon reboot its a tad slower at getting back on windows (usually the once, when I restart it’s back to the usual) but otherwise it’s fine. 

It happens randomly, temps are well within spec and I’ve no clue where to begin.

Any ideas, suggestions etc would be great. 

Thanks in advance

My PC (Known as TRX):

—CPU: TR 1900X

—Ram: 16GB Corsair Dom Plats "ROG Edition"

—Graphics: GTX 1080 Ti FTW3

—Motherboard: Asrock X399 Taichi

—Storage: 512GB Sabrent Rocket, 2.5TBs HDD

—CPU Cooling: Cooler Master ML360 TR4 RGB Edition

—Case: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P

—PSU: Corsair AX860