Need help with rooting

Long story short:

I need help finding a device under $250 that is easy to root, has good battery life, and a nice display.

Long story:

I'm trying to root a phone so I can spoof my location in Pokemon Go. I don't want to void the warranty on my personal phone, so I tried doing it with my old one, an LG Stylo 2V, it didn't work and the phone's battery sucks. I decided that I would buy a cheap phone that's easy to root, has a good battery life, and decent display. I went into bestbuy and decided on the Moto G7 Power. I ordered it from Amazon and when I got it I discovered that the phone has a ridiculous flaw, it's a brick. The phone doesn't respond when plugged in or turn on when you press the power button. Apparently the solution to this is to hold the power button for 15 seconds on and off until it turns on again. I've only successfully done this once and it took an entire day. The phone was forced to restart when updating and the same thing is happening again, so I'm going to return it. Now I need help deciding on a new device that I can root easily.

not that i condone "cheating" in games, but how about emulated android experiences? (either one of the many android emulators, or android x86 in a virtualbox VM)

On 10/8/2019 at 5:06 AM, rayschrantz said:

Long story:

I'm trying to root a phone so I can spoof my location in Pokemon Go. I

fake gps apps dont need to be rooted

3 hours ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

fake gps apps dont need to be rooted

they dont work anymore...you get serious rubberbanding and will get a banning

to even get one to sort of work you have to downgrade the store app and one other google app and then other apps quit working cause of it