Touch accurate devices for editing photos?

My wife is looking for a more accurate way to edit her photos in photoshop, she’s tried several different pen pads and pens and they aren’t accurate enough and she just goes back to using a mouse. She’s been looking at getting an IPad or Surface. What I’m wondering is what are the BEST devices for this?(tablet/pen/screen/whatever....open to anything)

And then maybe a more best budget type list as well.

Or what any of you guys use personally.

I personally use a mouse as it's more accurate , but yeah apparently ipad pro is supposed to be good

On 10/6/2019 at 10:23 AM, Fingersuvfirenfury said:

My wife is looking for a more accurate way to edit her photos in photoshop, she’s tried several different pen pads and pens and they aren’t accurate enough and she just goes back to using a mouse. She’s been looking at getting an IPad or Surface. What I’m wondering is what are the BEST devices for this?(tablet/pen/screen/whatever....open to anything)

And then maybe a more best budget type list as well.

Or what any of you guys use personally.

Wacom's Intuos Pro and Cintiq are basically the benchmark for professional, interactive pen devices. If she hasn't tried those yet, they may be worth a shot. I have a Cintiq Pro 32 and accuracy has never been a problem that I've encountered with the device.