What radiator can I use??

Go to solution Solved by Lurick,

Parts list is private, please share the link to the build itself.

You're asking if a 240mm rad will fit in the case? Yes. There are no fittings necessary, 280mm and 360mm is the maximum radiator sizes supported

I recently been putting together a build that is gonna be used to replace my current laptop. After watching a few videos about radiators placement i chose to buy the Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L to put in to Corsair carbide series SPEC-DELTA which on the website said it could fit a 360 or 280 mm rad in the front. I want to know if there will the the relevant fittings..etc to fit my 240mm AIO. Can somebody please help me as I am relatively new to this and have already placed orders for both of them.

This is the pc I'mm building if anyone was interested and ill be adding more storage to it soon(

Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L AIO link(https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/coolers/cpu-liquid-coolers/masterliquid-ml240l-rgb/)

Case link(https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/Categories/Products/Cases/Mid-Tower-ATX-Cases/Carbide-Series-SPEC-DELTA-RGB-Tempered-Glass-Mid-Tower-ATX-Gaming-Case-—-Black/p/CC-9011166-WW)

You're asking if a 240mm rad will fit in the case? Yes. There are no fittings necessary, 280mm and 360mm is the maximum radiator sizes supported

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

12 hours ago, Lurick said:

Thanks a lott mann. Truly appreciated