Looking for a good 1440p 144hz monitor

Hello everyone,

I've been on the lookout for a good gaming monitor for a while now. Looking for something that is at least 1440p, 27 inches and 144hz. G-Sync and good response time is a nice bonus but not as important as the first 3. My budget is around £600 (~$730). Was thinking about an ultrawide but I heard it's hard to find something with my requirements around that price range. Any recommendations are appreciated. 

Edit: Thank you all for recommendations!

its also ips with 1ms gtg

you should be able to use gsync but its not a gsync monitor, and i think you need to set it up, as it is a freesync monitor

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

6 minutes ago, RelativeMono said:

3 minutes ago, RelativeMono said:

6 minutes ago, RelativeMono said:

its also ips with 1ms gtg

you should be able to use gsync but its not a gsync monitor, and i think you need to set it up, as it is a freesync monitor

You know you can edit posts right, and just keep adding to the first one you put?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

You know you can edit posts right, and just keep adding to the first one you put?

3 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

gi5Rem1.png

you know the blackwidow isnt the only mech right?

and you know that they get better the cheaper you get compared to it right?

Wanted to edit my post

I edit my posts more often than not

Just now, Necrovarius said:

More than one option on Newegg. One with TN one with IPS. 

AGON AG271QG then. Looks great on paper!

I edit my posts more often than not

Just now, Tan3l6 said:

AGON AG271QG then. Looks great on paper!

As I said I have had one for over a year and I will never go back! 

I've been using this monitor for a year or two now and I absolutely love it. 165hz in "OC" mode, 1440p, and IPS. It looks absolutely gorgeous when playing games and I haven't had a single issue with it.

https://www.newegg.com/black-asus-rog-swift-pg279q-27/p/N82E16824236660?Item=N82E16824236660&Description=pg279q&cm_re=pg279q-_-24-236-660-_-Product

12 minutes ago, Nuck_Chorris said:

I've been using this monitor for a year or two now and I absolutely love it. 165hz in "OC" mode, 1440p, and IPS. It looks absolutely gorgeous when playing games and I haven't had a single issue with it.

https://www.newegg.com/black-asus-rog-swift-pg279q-27/p/N82E16824236660?Item=N82E16824236660&Description=pg279q&cm_re=pg279q-_-24-236-660-_-Product

I've seen multiple reviews about this monitor saying it has very bad backlight bleed. Is this true?

1 hour ago, Shmishe said:

I've seen multiple reviews about this monitor saying it has very bad backlight bleed. Is this true?

I've heard those stories as well, but the only backlight bleed I've ever noticed is on a completely black screen and the monitor is the only source of light in a pitch-black room and even then it's not very noticeable.