LTT Merch Sizing

JeremiahChub

Not sure if LTT knows this, or realizes this, but there are a lot of gamers, IT professionals, and  others I know who watch your videos, who prefer to wear larger size clothing than their regular size.. Will we EVER see the option for XXXXL hoodies or shirts? Pretty much the only thing that is keeping me from buying anything from the merch store is sizing. Please let us know.

Why would someone buy clothes bigger than their regular size?

Unless triple xl doesn't fit, I don't see why anyone would buy a bigger size..

You should email store support about this. Or PM Nick or Colton here. Though since they are buying as bulk, there would need to be more than just handful of buyers.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 10/5/2019 at 8:07 AM, lewdicrous said:

Why would someone buy clothes bigger than their regular size?

Unless triple xl doesn't fit, I don't see why anyone would buy a bigger size..

I think he might of been saying in a round about way that there are people in the comunity that are sized larger than XXXL and they would like to buy merch. But for what its worth I am a XXL technically in most brands of clothing but often by XXXL because I find it more comfortable if I am just hanging around the house in it.

5 hours ago, Ravendarat said:

I think he might of been saying in a round about way that there are people in the comunity that are sized larger than XXXL and they would like to buy merch. But for what its worth I am a XXL technically in most brands of clothing but often by XXXL because I find it more comfortable if I am just hanging around the house in it.

I guess it's one of those personal pref. things, I find wearing the right size for me is more comfortable than wearing something bigger.