Computer admin program?

Hello lovely guys and girls.
I'm looking for a program/script or just a solution on my problems.
I just startede working with coaching a cs go team :D

I need to with a pc, or just on the pc's:
Automatics update, windows, format if needed. diskfragmant and similar options for windows. 
I NEEDS TO! be able to see, boot, login and format the pc. Even update steam games. and ofc fortnite :S (I KNOW!)
If something "naughty" is installed, something there's not supposed to be there, lige someone installed minion master the other day :s
i need the options that i can be able to scan the computer, like antivirus malmware etc.

I must not run when the login in user is there. like from a certain time to another, and run on a specific time. is this possible?
//thanks for ur time reading this and i hope u know something :=)

You're not really going to be able to get a remote access system that will allow you to go through an entire format and reinstall process - though you could use something like Teamviewer to do remote administration.

There are limits, however. Example: if you reset Windows, Teamviewer will be removed and you will lose remote access.

On top of that, you must get consent from the owner of the PC (which I assume is not you) - and to cover your ass, get consent in written form, with the consent agreement signed by both you and the owner.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Thank you so much for the tip :)
I kind of need everything to run on auto :s
- like format and so on, i want like a state to go back to. sorry for the misunderstanding.
Format is not that important. its windows 10 so it keeps the settings if i dont remove them...
i have consent btw :P

It's not really a remote access system i need, dont need to access it so often, just need it to be on a timer if possible