Does anyone know what type the name of this is circled in red.

HellsKnight

Does anyone know the name of this circle in red, Need to find a replacement for my monitor but I don't know what this one is called.

s-l1600.jpg

Looks like it could be an SMD mounted inductor. 

Could you please show a close up pic, and one from the side?

I can later, But I can confirm it has a like a copper wire wrap around it just the top part is broken off

1 minute ago, HellsKnight said:

I can later, But I can confirm it has a like a copper wire wrap around it just the top part is broken off

Aha, yes. 

I'm not an electrical engineer, but I think that it is an Inductor. The copper winding is usually a key giveaway. The number might indicate a value of 100 μh (microhenries)
I have seen it referred to as a 100μH common mode choke in my hunt to identify your component.
I also am unsure that the value is correct however, as ebp from Allaboutcurcuits writes:

"Inductors like that are usually marked in microhenries in standard two digits and exponent fashion: 100 means 10 x 10^0 (100 µH would be marked 101 - 10 x 10^1, 220 µH would be marked 221) Inductors of less than 10 µH might be marked with 2 digits in microhenries or 3 in nanohenries."

So, you might need to investigate the value of the component, or consult an electrical engineering forum now you might have the name of it.
Again, I am NOT an electrical engineer, but I think this is what you have here.
Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, Queasy Tiger said:

Aha, yes. 

I'm not an electrical engineer, but I think that it is an Inductor. The copper winding is usually a key giveaway. The number might indicate a value of 100 μh (microhenries)
I have seen it referred to as a 100μH common mode choke in my hunt to identify your component.
I also am unsure that the value is correct however, as ebp from Allaboutcurcuits writes:

"Inductors like that are usually marked in microhenries in standard two digits and exponent fashion: 100 means 10 x 10^0 (100 µH would be marked 101 - 10 x 10^1, 220 µH would be marked 221) Inductors of less than 10 µH might be marked with 2 digits in microhenries or 3 in nanohenries."

So, you might need to investigate the value of the component, or consult an electrical engineering forum now you might have the name of it.
Again, I am NOT an electrical engineer, but I think this is what you have here.
Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

I just had a little look, and (assuming that it is an inductor) it is a 10μH inductor.
Is this what it looks like?

image.png.3c6690250212f4abc30eb798fcabb335.png