New PC

I am in need of a new pc, as my pc is getting kind of old and i just doesnt do the job for me anymore. I am mainly looking to play VR with my valve index,  Rust, Arma 3,  Pubg, etc with 120+ fps. 

I have found a prebuild one with the following specs: 

AMD RYZEN 7 3800X
KINGSTON A2000 M.2 NVME SSD 500GB
REALTEK® ALC S1200A 8-CHANNEL HD CODEC
INTEL® I219V, FEATURING TURBO LAN
CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 2X8GB 2666MHZ RAM
ASUS TURBO RTX 2070 SUPER 8G EVO
ASUS TUF B450 PLUS GAMING MOTHERBOARD
 BLOODFREEZER 120 RGB WATERCOOLING

SHARK GAMING BLOODPUMP 750W SILVER CERTIFIED (88+)

SHARK GAMING SILENT TORNADO RGB KABINET

Just to mention, i have never build or changed anything in my pc so i have no clue what is good and what isnt, And i would really appreciate any help, on whenever this would do the job for me or not. Thanks!

oh i see this is the wrong section for this, my bad :P

9 minutes ago, MarcooTM said:

Just to mention, i have never build or changed anything in my pc so i have no clue what is good and what isnt, And i would really appreciate any help, on whenever this would do the job for me or not. Thanks!

have you considered building yourself? It's often a way to save some money, what is the price of this rig?

oh i see this is the wrong section for this, my bad 

I think it's in the right section

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, MarcooTM said:

the price is 2000$

what is the price in Kr? since it appears to be the relevant currency

also be sure to quote people so we see your responses.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

what is the price in Kr? since it appears to be the relevant currency

also be sure to quote people so we see your responses.

In Kr its 14000 :)

I would consider building it your self if you're comfortable. There are many people on the forum that will help you pick out parts, but those topics can get a little opinionated about brands. If you know what you want then building it your self is a great option. My only concern with that pre-built is the 120mm AIO, which i'm assuming is for the 3800x. I do not believe that will be sufficient to properly cool that CPU. 

1 minute ago, MarcooTM said:

In Kr its 14000 :)

for that price it's actually quite good, comparing a self built list then. I wish I knew more about that power supply though, hate to have a dodgy unit in a nice PC like that

Primary PC:

The thing is i have no clue what so ever on were to start if i was to build the pc myself, or what parts and were to get them, as i live in denmark, shipping from amazon usually takes up to 2 weeks.  My budget is 2000$ .

Instead of going all out on a big system. You can try your hand on a very cheap mini system, and see if you feel ok building.

Or you can have local Electronic store build it for you. You just have to order the parts

To me it looks fine, not sure about the power supply or the AIO, those two are brands that I didn't know existed till today. The ram is a bit slow. But over all i would suggest not going for a Pre built machine so that you know what parts or brands you are getting, and you can budget out the best pieces for your price range. :)

33 minutes ago, MarcooTM said:

The thing is i have no clue what so ever on were to start if i was to build the pc myself, or what parts and were to get them, as i live in denmark, shipping from amazon usually takes up to 2 weeks.  My budget is 2000$ .

considering the circumstances, building yourself won't make a significant difference so honestly it's not a big deal. If you were saving like 1000 Kr that's a different story but that's not the case here so you'd be fine to get this prebuilt. Although if they offer different configurations you should take some of them, like getting rid of the water cooler and using the stock AMD cooler since it's pretty good.

Primary PC:

image.png.2d155d7cd6bf02293f9f1fbc924bd633.png                     

These seems to be the only ones i can choose between, are any of them any good?