Constant Blue Screens

james3015
Go to solution Solved by Dieman566,

That BSOD is Nvidia driver related.  Run driver sweeper in safe mode and re-install the latest drivers.

Preferably I would just backup everything useful, download all the new drivers from manufacturers websites, format, install windows and install all the latest drivers.

I am getting blue screens varying from 0-5+ per day and can't seem to fix the problem. Temps don't seem to be an issue.

Specs

MB: ASUS P8Z68-V PRO
CPU: 2600K
CPU COOLER: H80
RAM: tried both G.Skill Ripjaws X F3-12800CL8D-8GBXM and Corsair Vengeance LP CML16GX3M2A1600C10R
GPU: ASUS GTX570 Direct CUII
SSD: Vertex 3 120GB (tried with hard drive, SSD doesn't seem to be the problem)
PSU: High Current Gamer 900W

Please let me know if you need anymore info and any help is appreciated.

PS: Sample blue screen error is below.

post-22-0-52551900-1367022143_thumb.jpg

Download Bluescreen View and read the memory dumps, that might give you a rough idea where the problem may be.

http://download.cnet.com/BlueScreenView/3000-2094_4-10965136.html

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

If your 2600k is overclocked bring it back down to stock settings and see if it happens

Seems liek a video driver issue normaly nvXXXXXXXXX.dll is a nvidia drive issue reinstall and make sure ur gpu isnt overclocked then try and see what happens

If your 2600k is overclocked bring it back down to stock settings and see if it happens

yeah i tried that

Seems liek a video driver issue normaly nvXXXXXXXXX.dll is a nvidia drive issue reinstall and make sure ur gpu isnt overclocked then try and see what happens

thats what I find out too. I tried this adn im gonna hope it works http://en.kioskea.net/faq/6210-nvidia-nvlddmkm-sys-error-message

Yeah it's a graphic card driver issue. Run DriverSweeper and try a fresh install.

To be sure, run Afterburner stress test to see if you got errors. If you got errors, consider replacing your card.

Yeah it's a graphic card driver issue. Run DriverSweeper and try a fresh install.

To be sure, run Afterburner stress test to see if you got errors. If you got errors, consider replacing your card.

Already tried a normally reistall, will try driver sweeper

also getting errors with

ntoskrnl.exe (NT Kernal)

dxgmms1.sys (Direct X)

tcpip.sys (TCP/IP Driver)

Minidumps.zip

Minidumps.zip

Minidumps.zip

Minidumps.zip

That BSOD is Nvidia driver related.  Run driver sweeper in safe mode and re-install the latest drivers.

Preferably I would just backup everything useful, download all the new drivers from manufacturers websites, format, install windows and install all the latest drivers.

I used blue screen view to check all you crashes and they appear to mostly be nvidia driver related problems but some i'm not sure of.

Use driver sweep in safe mode like the guys recommended to replace your driver and if you continue to get the BSOD install Memtest to a usb drive and boot from it.

Make sure to run it overnight and if you get errors buy or RMA you ram.

Hope this helps, I attached the programs that i use :)

blue screen view.zip

memtest86+-4.20.usb.installer.zip

blue screen view.zip

memtest86+-4.20.usb.installer.zip

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

it seems that the gpu is bad and somehow corrupted windows so i got the black screen of death. Now running off my old gt240 on a fresh windows install.

Thanks for all the help.