DBZ "Frieza Build" Paint help?!

CamTechCorner

Hey LTT,

I'm working on upgrading my PC, of course that means a project. My starting plan is to upgrade my case and cooler. At the moment I'm in some big corsair tower I cannot find picture of, but the cpu cooler i'm currently using is the Cooler master V8 GTS. I got it for free from work and I'm trying to go for more aesthetics on this build. So I plan on buying the nzxt 700i case and spray paint some of the insides that are black to be white, and the white strip on the right side i was going to turn into frieza purple. Then I plan on upgrading my cooler with a corsair 115i and spray painting some parts of that as well  to match the case. I was planning on going to a custom water loop system but as I plan to upgrade my mobo and processor and make those parts hand me downs to my other pcs. Which made the custom loop not as inciting to me to try when i might be replacing components within a year.

So my question mainly is if anyone has recommendations of what paints to use, sanders? (or if i need to for that nzxt case), also a flexible paint would be a great suggestion for me to be able to paint the AIO loops.