HELP!!Is my GPU dead ??PC black screens randomly

Hello Linus Tech Tips,
                                  So I have a problem. A few days ago I turned on my pc and started watching youtube videos and my pc just started to black screen randomly.It would make a usb connection and disconnection sound as it black screened and the display came back. I googled the issue and most of the information I came across were mainly concerned with broken and loose HDMI cables. I tried the cable on my PS3 slim and everything was normal. So that wasn't the issue. I reseated everything and no solution. I tried to use the mobo box as a test bench the issues still persisted.At first the screen was just blackscreening randomly and coming back to normal display after a few seconds, but now about 10 days later since the first issue my PC completely freezes ,  I can't even get to windows desktop, reaching the desktop has become a herculean task and  I just reset until I can move my mouse pointer. When my GPU started to show this issue it was only black screening when watching youtube videos or playing video files on my pc not when playing games but now it freezes during gaming as well ( I was playing Nioh and Dirt Rally ). I know that the games are not running when my pc freezes because the game continues at the exact same point when my pc blackscreened.Sometimes my pc freezes so hard that I can't even move my mouse pointer and sometimes I have to reset my pc because It just gets STUCK (I mean nothing goes on), sometimes my pc works fine for a few hours and then the black screen issues pops up and then I reset my pc everything is normal. Today I had an idea I booted into safe mode and played a 1080p movie on my HDD ( It was evil dead 2) no issues whatsoever 0 issues no black screen , no freezes , nothing wrong only normalness everywhere, then I removed only my GPU drivers using DDU and then rebooted into normal windows watched A youtube video and another movie at 1080p ( Army Of Darkness) 0 issues nothing went wrong no problems whatsoever but then the same issues popped up again later as it turns out Windows 10 had automatically installed AMD drivers for my gpu again. I went to device manager and disabled both amd audio drivers and GPU drivers everything went back to normal again I am writing this after I disabled the drivers. Can anyone please help me???, Is my GPU dying ??? I really don't think so I never saw any garbled graphics or screen flashing or any of the associated symptoms I opened up my GPU one of the thermal pads on the memory chips tore away as I opened it and the pad was really stuck on the back plate of my GPU so I feel as if one my the memory chips has failed , could this be the issue??? I have tried everything , changing cables, reseating ,Total clean reinstall of windows 10(Updated) ,latest drivers .If nothing works I will have to use my old R9 270x as a placeholder GPU for  a few months as I can't afford a new GPU right now . I will probably have to sell my 5 month old PS4 to get money for a new GPU . Please Help!!!

My Specs are as followed :

Mobo: Gigabyte AB 350 Gaming 3

CPU:   AMD Ryzen 1600 ( Stock speeds NO OC)

GPU:   Sapphire Nitro RX 570 4gb (running on manufacturer provided OC bios @1340mhz)

RAM:   Kingston HyperX 8GB DDR4 @ 2400MHZ

PSU:   Corsair VS 650

CPU cooler : CoolerMaster Master liquid 240

Storage : 240GB ssd A DATA SU 650, 1tb WD green and an  old 160GB 2.5 inch ps3 drive

P.S. :

I keep my PC clean and change thermal paste annually so no temp issues as well.