Weird Question: How do I wire my motherboards onboard audio to a car amplifier?

Go to solution Solved by The1Dickens,
23 minutes ago, EpicWaffles449 said:

Outputting to a Pioneer GM-DX975 Amp,

You could get a 3.5mm stereo to RCA cable (Like this) and run it from the MB audio output to the amp.

The outputs are the group of 6x 3.5mm ports that are orange, blue, black, green, gray, and pink. The green is usually the main stereo output, but you'll have to double check the manual to be 100 per cent.

Currently making a custom home sound system using hi-res car audio components with homemade speaker enclosures! I've gotten to the point now where I just gotta hook the Amp to a source and was thinking of using my motherboards onboard audio since it's got 8 Channels and outputs 24bit/192Khz, but I'm unsure where the outputs are... I use an ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX...

Outputting to a Pioneer GM-DX975 Amp, 2x Pioneer TS-Z65CH Speakers, and 2x passive crossovers followed by their respective tweeters.

So where I plug in boys?

23 minutes ago, EpicWaffles449 said:

Outputting to a Pioneer GM-DX975 Amp,

You could get a 3.5mm stereo to RCA cable (Like this) and run it from the MB audio output to the amp.

The outputs are the group of 6x 3.5mm ports that are orange, blue, black, green, gray, and pink. The green is usually the main stereo output, but you'll have to double check the manual to be 100 per cent.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 6850K

GPU: nVidia GTX 1080Ti (ZoTaC AMP! Extreme)

Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-UltraGaming

RAM: 16GB (2x 8GB) 3000Mhz EVGA SuperSC DDR4

Case: RaidMax Delta I

PSU: ThermalTake DPS-G 750W 80+ Gold

Monitor: Samsung 32" UJ590 UHD

Keyboard: Corsair K70

Mouse: Corsair Scimitar

Audio: Logitech Z200 (desktop); Roland RH-300 (headphones)