Port Scan

urbancamper
Go to solution Solved by WereCatf,
11 minutes ago, urbancamper said:

It is possible this is a regular thing. I just don't know.

Port-scans happen all the time and there's nothing to be alarmed about as long as your network is secure.

I did not see a section on security.I had no idea where to put this, so here it is. Someone in China is trying to break into my system? Maybe? I noticed in this when I upgraded to Bitdefender total security. It is possible this is a regular thing. I just don't know. There are a few different I.P.  I took a couple screenshots and pasted them together. Hopefully it will be enough that I am only showing you one of the i.p.

spy 2.jpg

AMD Ryzen 5800x | Corsair Pro 240 aio | Rog Strix B450-F Gaming | MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3X OC | 16gb gskill 3600 ddr4 | Crucial m2 3.0x4 1TB | Crucial ssd@1000,512, 275gb | Evga 1000w titanium | Case Fractal Define C Window |

Razer BlackWidow Lite Keyboard |  Steelseries Rival 600 mouse |  Steelseries Arctis 5-7.1 surround headset | Logitech - Z625 2.1 Speakers | Acer Predator X34 3440 x 1440 180 Hz G sync IPS Monitor

11 minutes ago, urbancamper said:

It is possible this is a regular thing. I just don't know.

Port-scans happen all the time and there's nothing to be alarmed about as long as your network is secure.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

hi @urbancamper

Not sure how bitdefender would detect this when its not running at the external IP of your network but anyway. Ports scans are done automatic from the internet by botnets. So it might happen to you once in a while. In a normal situation you don't have to worry when you got only the following ports open.

PORT    STATE SERVICE
53/tcp  open  domain
80/tcp  open  http
443/tcp open  https