I now receive all notifications to my mail.

Silencix
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

It looks like you have email notifications enabled for "comments on something I follow"

image.png

This setting controls whether you get email notifications for topics you created, as well as those that you manually click follow on. You can turn it off at the link in the post above mine.

Hello, I don't know if I changed any notification options but now I receive all notifications to my email. I've seen that many people have a signature that mentions or cites you to receive notifications. In the topics I created previously I did not get notifications to the mail and with this new topic (https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1107967-why-are-there-so-many-free-vpns-for-android-and-not-for-windows/) I get all. Thank you very much. Best regards.

It looks like you have email notifications enabled for "comments on something I follow"

image.png

This setting controls whether you get email notifications for topics you created, as well as those that you manually click follow on. You can turn it off at the link in the post above mine.

HTTP/2 203