Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700XT Gaming fans 100% during startup/CPU post

Delighted

Can someone, PLEASE, help me with this idiotic 100% Fan spin on start up, that happens 3-5 seconds before BIOS posts?

Gigabyte X470 AORUS Ultra Gaming

Gigabyte RADEON RX 5700 XT Gaming OC

Maybe someone, please, can replicate with my components to understand if I have a faulty motherboard/VGA card and can exchange them?

PLEASE.

10 hours ago, NEO Kitten said:

Can someone, PLEASE, help me with this idiotic 100% Fan spin on start up, that happens 3-5 seconds before BIOS posts?

Are you really restarting your system that often that it's that disruptive? If you are, I think you need to reevaluate your habits.

CPURyzen 7 5800X Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

MotherboardASRock X570M Pro4 GPUASRock RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIO Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2019 at 8:26 AM, BTGbullseye said:

Are you really restarting your system that often that it's that disruptive? If you are, I think you need to reevaluate your habits.

I must admit that I'm a little over the edge with this topic, but the ignorant answers don't do any good as well.

I had a AMD system before this AMD system, SO:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600

GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RX 580 8GB

RAM: 2x8GB DDR4 2666MHz CL14 Corsair Vengeance

MoBo: ASUS PRIME B350-PLUS

PSU: Gigabyte 500W Bronze

NO 100% GPU FAN SPIN, NO LOUD JET ENGINE, NO NOTHING. Just silently boots up till Windows 10. NORMAL BEHAVIOR.

Now my system is:

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT Gaming OC

RAM: 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Corsair Vengeance

MoBo: Gigabyte x470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING (latest BIOS)

PSU: FSP Hydro 750W Gold

UNNECESSARY LOUD, JET ENGINE GPU FAN SPIN FOR 5 SECS UNTIL BIOS POSTS. HOW IS THIS STILL NORMAL IN 2019?

And, as I am a manager of a desktop PC brand and we build our systems in house, we had this problem only with RYZEN 3000 series CPU's, but in rather rare cases, there were Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC's, that DIDN'T SPIN UP TO 100% before post. So then, are they broken or something.

We should not take this as "normal" behavior in 2019 and going forward and we should ASK FOR A FIX.

Reevaluate my habits...? Great one.