Whats you're favorite ROGrigreboot19 entry so far?

Tell us who you think is gonna be the winner this year, or just send one that you genuinely enjoyed watching

(please don't just send your own submission)

Just now, VegetableStu said:

is there a public playlist somewhere that's not internally maintained by LMG? o_o

i wondering the same thing, i only saw one entry that was shared in the forums by a member 

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

13 hours ago, Tamesh16 said:

i wondering the same thing, i only saw one entry that was shared in the forums by a member 

I have nothing better to do, so consider a WIP

actually now that ive checked the challenge page and saw how many submissions there is, I have change my mind. Defiantly not doing all that jazz

Edited by Death_and_famine
changed opinion

23 hours ago, VegetableStu said:

is there a public playlist somewhere that's not internally maintained by LMG? o_o

EDIT: come to think of it, a playlist of every year's submissions... ?

23 hours ago, Tamesh16 said:

Afiak, they added submissions from previous winners as examples on the submission site, but aside from that, I don't know if they have a playlist somewhere (unless someone took the ones that were posted in the forum and made their own playlist, before those videos were removed of course)

If LMG has a playlist, then it's either set to private or unlisted, that's if they didn't delete all the entries after the winner was announced and everything was over for the year.

Answering the question, I like this one because of the wholesomeness of the video. I mean come on she's with her father.