DVI-D to display port or HDMI to display port?

I Josh I
Go to solution Solved by Glenwing,
2 minutes ago, I Josh I said:

Hi all!

So I am getting some monitor cables to plug into my graphics card that has 3 display-ports and 1 HDMI port. I was wondering though, is it better to get cables that are display-port to HDMI or display-port to DVI-D? Or does it really matter? Both of my monitors are 1920 x 1080, and have a refresh rate of 60Hz.

Thanks for the help!

Doesn't matter for 1080p 60 Hz.

Hi all!

So I am getting some monitor cables to plug into my graphics card that has 3 display-ports and 1 HDMI port. I was wondering though, is it better to get cables that are display-port to HDMI or display-port to DVI-D? Or does it really matter? Both of my monitors are 1920 x 1080, and have a refresh rate of 60Hz.

Thanks for the help!

2 minutes ago, I Josh I said:

Hi all!

Thanks for the help!

Wouldn't matter in this case, get whatever you think is more convenient (DVI has screws to hold it in place, HDMI is less bulky).

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, Glenwing said:

Awesome! Thanks for the help!