my computer turns off and on by itself

sandromel

hello my computer turning off and on by itself and this only happens when i use asus monitor . no blue screen nothing i checked every part no overheating. when i plug in my old monitor computer works normaly. i have all drivers updated .my asus monitor on startup is broken and has lines but after 5 min when im turning off and on it works correctly. after no specific reason my computer turning off and on.

Does the computer fully shut down?

i3-9100F | Asus Prime C370 | 16GB EVGA Super OC DDR4 | Gigabyte GTX 1650 ITX | 120GB Inland SSD | 1TB HDD | Carbide 175R | CoolerMaster 500W

all fans and lights stops working like 5 sec and then computer turning on and fans are starting moving

sometimes i have to turn power off because it continuously keeps restarting in mid loading

That's weird. I have no idea why that would happen...

i3-9100F | Asus Prime C370 | 16GB EVGA Super OC DDR4 | Gigabyte GTX 1650 ITX | 120GB Inland SSD | 1TB HDD | Carbide 175R | CoolerMaster 500W

its any posible way that monitor can cause computer things like that ? :D 

Out of curiosity... what happens when you boot with your old monitor and then switch to the new monitor after boot?

on my old monitor computer looks fine no issues but on my new monitor which is broken it still happends.

i just looked on my monitor menu and find out DDC/ci .on google shearch its some kind of comunication between computer and monitor i just disabled it now im w8