G613 or G915

Syralys

Attempting to go to an all wireless setup on my keyboard, mouse, and headset. Logitech's lightning speed hardware have me interested.  Been using the G533 headset for a while and pre-ordered the G604 since I am not a fan of the G602 not having the mouse wheel side clicks personally for my mmo and other games. So this just leads to my final piece the keyboard.

I am currently using the Logitech G Pro keyboard which has grown on me a lot, but it is going to go to my other pc that guests use while they are over if I do this swap.

Now upon looking at the differences between keyboards the G915 has a bit better benefits compared the the G613.

• RGB lighting
  • Rechargeable battery
  • Choice of switches (personally love blue)
  • Newer model

Now the benefit of the G613;

• Lower price 
  • Wrist rest
  • Normal key caps
  • Phone dock 

Price difference as of now is $249.99 for the G915 and $72.80 for the G613 as found on Amazon. 

What's your choice between these keyboards and why? There are benefits to both but also downsides to both. Would like to see what you say.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2020 at 9:31 PM, Jesbro said:

which one did you pick? 

Sorry for the long awaited reply, I went with the G613, but kind of wish I would have done the G915, but I just couldn't justify that price tag at all. It would be nice to have if the price was not so high maybe $60 or $80 cheaper I would have made that jump, but for $250 was a bit too rich for my taste. The G613 did serve me well until I managed to find another use for it. I ended up dropping the idea of using it for the guest pc and used it for a secondary PC so I could be a couch potato whenever I'm home if I don't feel like going to my main pc.