Savage Jerky

CPT_Ross

Any one order some Savage Jerky recently?

I ordered some back on Aug 31st and it still hasn't shipped out, Not sure what I should do, the last email I got for them asking for a update on whats going on was them saying they shipped it out but it got lost before it went to usps?

I think I should just cancel it but I really wanted to try that maple buffalo bacon.

20 hours ago, CPT_Ross said:

I ordered some back on Aug 31st and it still hasn't shipped out, Not sure what I should do, the last email I got for them asking for a update on whats going on was them saying they shipped it out but it got lost before it went to usps?

I think I should just cancel it but I really wanted to try that maple buffalo bacon.

You need to contact them again ASAP and ask why they haven't shipped out your order yet. If they lost the original order, they need to send a new one ASAP.

Don't relent until they give you a tracking number for UPS/USPS, etc.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Not sure if I went about the best way of wording but I did ask them to fulfill the order that I purchased and that I didnt want any more excuses and that it has been nearly 3 weeks.

Sorry for the bump on this old post now, but They refunded me and said they are sending the product still and to check my tracking number they first gave me, it still hasnt updated, I'm not sure what I should do from here. I'm happy they at least refunded me for something they never sent me but I want that Jerky.

8 minutes ago, CPT_Ross said:

Sorry for the bump on this old post now, but They refunded me and said they are sending the product still and to check my tracking number they first gave me, it still hasnt updated, I'm not sure what I should do from here. I'm happy they at least refunded me for something they never sent me but I want that Jerky.

At this point you need to have a little patience - it can take quite some time for the tracking info to be updated, sometimes. In a few cases, I've seen it 24-48 hours behind.

Assuming they had the courier pick up the replacement order the day after they told you they'd still send it, it could be a day or two before the tracking shows that it's on it's way.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

On 9/20/2019 at 10:05 PM, CPT_Ross said:

been nearly 3 weeks.

I wondering if they have a supply issue. I mean besides the Maple Buffalo Bacon, all the Jerky is made with Brisket. Which is why its a bit on the expensive side. THOUGH well WORTH THE MONEY. When I place an order with Savage Jerky is at least $40 worth. LOL. I have a problem. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

On 9/20/2019 at 1:08 AM, CPT_Ross said:

Ordered same timeframe and had same issue.  Contacted them after a week or so and customer support said that USPS lost a whole batch of orders they dropped off on 01 SEP 2019.  Took them a bit to get things sorted with USPS, but they ended up just fulfilling the order again and shipping me a replacement.  Also told me to use the original tracking number, which didn't end up updating until the day the package was delivered.

I wasn't in any hurry, so the delay didn't bother me.  I'm just happy to get that oh so delicious jerky... Pretty sure I order like 50 bucks worth every time a 40 or 50 percent discount code pops up.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15